A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noam Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noam Cohen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noam Cohen, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noam Cohen MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Noam Cohen practice?
- Dr. Noam Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Noam Cohen practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.