A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noam Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noam Cohen, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noam Cohen practice?
Dr. Noam Cohen practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.