Learn more about Dr. Noam Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noam Cohen, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noam Cohen MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Noam Cohen practice?
- Dr. Noam Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Noam Cohen practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.