Overall Review

3.3

no change

September 8th, 2016
Worst experience ever!
I went to Dr. Glaser for what I was told was a corn on my hand by my Primary care physician. My appointment time was for 12:15 and got there early enough to fill out paperwork. I did not get brought in the room by the nurse assistant until 1:20. The nurse assistant asked me why I was there. She then processed to tell me about how I should get a full body scan because I am fair skinned. After she left the room I then proceeded to wait an additional 15 minutes for the doctor. She came in an additional two times to lecture me about using sunscreen and how many times i should re-apply it. I was not there to be lectured I was there to have something looked at on my hand. The Dr was taking his sweet time seeing designers in the office upstairs and his office downstairs cause he is redesigning both offices, he finally came in to see me at 1:40. After being seen by the doctor and getting the mark removed from my hand to be sent to the lab, the nurse assistant put a little bandage over the wound and then a band-aid over it. She did not have any surgical tape to prevent the band-aids from coming off of my hand because of the location. Not only is Dr. Glaser cold but his staff was just okay. Other patients were waiting in the office for an hour prior to me being seen. The nurse assistant told me that it was a longer wait time because of the Dr performing biopsies. I thought I was going to be able to see the doctor in a timely fashion not be sitting around for an hour and a half waiting for the doctor

February 25th, 2016
Very good experience
I have been seeing Doctor Glaser for years. I have always found him as well as his staff very friendly and professional. He always spends as much time examining me as needed,and i never feel rushed or have my concerns ignored. Thanks Doc.

February 4th, 2016
Highly recommend
Dr. Glaser is an absolutely terrific doctor. Before seeing him for the first time 7 years ago, I had never found a dermatologist who I enjoyed visiting on a regular basis. He is the only one who was able correctly diagnose and treat my skin condition, and give me a great overall experience. I'm a regular patient of his ever since. I've never had anything less than an excellent experience in his office. The staff, nurses, and PAs are consistently very pleasant and warm. Dr. Glaser himself is one of the most thorough and genuinely caring doctors I've ever met. He never hesitates to spend extra time in order to address each and every one of my concerns. Dr. Glaser is the greatest and I very highly recommend him!

October 15th, 2015
Dr Glaser is the vbest

September 17th, 2015
TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF
This place is terrible and the staff are unprofessional, especially the staff in the billing department. Go to a different dermatologist.

May 6th, 2014
Where did he get his credentials?
I was seen by Dr.Glaser and had some worrisome spots on my face and chest that I asked him to look at. The one my chest was brushed off by him, and he simply said it was a skin irritation. My face he said he would give me some cream to diminish the redness. I left there feeling I definitely needed a second opinion. I followed up with my new doctor. She took a biopsy of the area of my chest I was concerned about. The biopsy came back as basal cell carcinoma. Yes cancer, so glad I went to another doctor. As for my face it is all precancerous and needs to be treated. I DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. GLASER

February 19th, 2014
Felt rushed
Have gone to this office for years, and rarely see the elusive Dr. Glaser. For most skin issues, I am pushed towards the P.A.s who are just O.K. So for routine body check I held firm and said I could wait for an appointment with the big G himself. After a reasonable wait time, I was weighed and gowned by a woman who might have been a nurse or PA, never ID'd herself. She asked some questions, but never made eye contact. Dr. Glaser eventually entered and he was through with the body check.. He nipped a bit of something off, but never called with the biopsy results. (I find this common-so call them myself). Overall, like many small offices, the staff seems more interested in their phones and themselves, and have seemingly lost the ability to interact with patients on a human level. Unfortunately, in their rushing about, Doctors allow and even enable this behavior.

September 11th, 2012
Real
This is a comment about this office. I found the doctor I had my appointment with to be rude and unprofessional.I tried to make an appointment to see this doctor and was told he was in only one day a week would I like to see his associate.I made the appointment for first thing in the morning so I could be in and out. I had an 8:30 or 9:00 appointment and arrived 5 minutes early. I was shown into an exam room and asked to change into a gown. I sat there for half an hour and was not seen nor checked on.I changed back into my clothes and went back to the desk and asked where the doctor was. She had not arrived yet.I asked for and was given my co-pay back and was ready to leave when the doctor strolled in past 9, carrying shopping bags and with her sunglasses on her head. I told her we had an appointment for over half an hour ago and I had been waiting. She could not have cared less and all she said as I was leaving was have a nice day. No apology. Very uncaring. I guess her time was more important than my time.I was very upset and wrote a letter to Dr. Glaser about how I was treated or in my opinion mistreated. I never received a response.Go find another doctors office that cares about your time. Waiting for 45 minutes with the first appointment of the day, notwithstanding an emergency, should not be tolerated. I am a professional and would NEVER do that to a client.