A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noam Harpaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noam Harpaz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Harpaz graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harpaz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noam Harpaz MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Noam Harpaz practice?
- Dr. Noam Harpaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Noam Harpaz practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.