A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noam Littman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noam Littman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Body Imaging
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Littman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Littman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noam Littman MD is a male Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Noam Littman practice?
- Dr. Noam Littman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noam Littman practices Radiology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI.
See Neenah Radiologists.