A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noam Littman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noam Littman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Littman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Littman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Body Imaging
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Littman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Littman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noam Littman MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Noam Littman practice?
- Dr. Noam Littman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noam Littman practices Radiology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI.
See Neenah Radiologists.