Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noam Spinowitz
Dr. Noam Spinowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Forest Hills, NY, with other offices in New Hyde Park, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 11 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Spinowitz is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and Montefiore Med Ctr-Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einstei. He speaks English.
Dr. Noam Spinowitz has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Noam Spinowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.
Dr. Iffath Yar Khan
Internal Medicine, Residency
Forest Hills, NY 0 mi
Dr. Joonhyuk Kim
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Forest Hills, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Anna Grinko
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Forest Hills, NY 0 mi22