Learn more about Dr. Noam Stadlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noam Stadlan, Neurological Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stadlan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stadlan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noam Stadlan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadlan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Stadlan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noam Y Stadlan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Noam Y. Stadlan practice?
- Dr. Noam Stadlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Noam Stadlan practices Neurological Surgery near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Neurological Surgeons.