Learn more about Dr. Noam Stadlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noam Stadlan, Neurological Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stadlan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stadlan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noam Stadlan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadlan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Stadlan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noam Y Stadlan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Noam Y. Stadlan practice?
- Dr. Noam Stadlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Noam Stadlan practices Neurological Surgery near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Surgeons.