A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noami Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noami Chaudhary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Chaudhary has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noami Ayila Chaudhary MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noami A. Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Noami Chaudhary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noami Chaudhary practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Geriatric Doctors.