A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noami Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhary
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noami Chaudhary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Chaudhary has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noami Ayila Chaudhary MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noami A. Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Noami Chaudhary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noami Chaudhary practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Geriatric Doctors.