A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nobl Barazangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nobl Barazangi, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barazangi graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Barazangi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barazangi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nobl Barazangi practice?
Dr. Nobl Barazangi practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.