A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noble Ezukanma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noble Ezukanma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezukanma
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ezukanma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noble Ezukanma, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezukanma graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ezukanma has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noble U Ezukanma MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Noble U. Ezukanma practice?
- Dr. Noble Ezukanma has 1 office location.
Dr. Noble Ezukanma practices Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pulmonologists.