A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nobuhisa Yamada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nobuhisa Yamada is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nobuhisa Yamada, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamada graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Yamada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nobuhisa Yamada MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nobuhisa Yamada practice?
- Dr. Nobuhisa Yamada has 1 office location.
Dr. Nobuhisa Yamada practices Anesthesiology near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Anesthesiologists.