Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nobuko Hijiya
Dr. Nobuko Hijiya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Memphis, TN. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hijiya is affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago, Morristown Memorial Hospital and Overlook Hospital. Dr. Hijiya has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nobuko Hijiya has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nobuko Hijiya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Elizabeth Yerkes
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Urology
Chicago, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Mark Fishbein
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0 mi31
Dr. Isabelle De Plaen
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0 mi27