A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nakagawa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nakagawa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakagawa graduated from Kumamoto Univ Med Sch, Kumamoto, Japan.
Dr. Nakagawa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa practice?
- Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Radiologists.