A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakagawa graduated from Kumamoto Univ Med Sch, Kumamoto, Japan.
Dr. Nakagawa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa practice?
- Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nobuo Nakagawa practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN.
See Saginaw Radiologists.