A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noda Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noda Torres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noda Torres, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Torres has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noda S. Torres practice?
Dr. Noda Torres practices Internal Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Richland, WA and University Place, WA.
See Kennewick Internists.