A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noe Musquiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noe Musquiz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musquiz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Musquiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Musquiz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Musquiz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noe M Musquiz MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noe M. Musquiz practice?
- Dr. Noe Musquiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Noe Musquiz practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Del Rio, TX.
See Del Rio General Practitioners and Del Rio Internists.