Overall Review

June 14th, 2016
Would Highly Recommend Dr. Anupol & Staff
I am not the best patient, however I know when I have found the right Doc for me and Dr. Anupol is the one. When I started having some concerns, I contacted his office as a new patient. After explaining my concerns I had an appointment within a few days, the staff was great. At the first appointment I took him my concerns, complaints, aches and pains and he has explained in great detail and in a way that I could understand exactly what is going on with my body. My husband was also concerned about my health and Dr. Anupol met with both of us, went over all options, and we both felt better as we moved forward. Dr. Anupol & staff would most certainly get my recommendation.

August 24th, 2015
HAD SEEN DR ANUPOL IN MILFORD DELAWARE IN THE PAST AND WAS SO PLEASED WITH HIM. I HAD SURGERY AND DID NOT EVEN NEED PAIN MEDICATION. SO GLAD HE HAS COME BACK TO DELAWARE.

February 28th, 2015
Dr. Anupol is great and explains everything thoroughly and puts you at ease. He is a genuinely good person and you can tell he truly cares about his patients. It's rare to find a doctor that goes out of their way to ensure their patients' health. I highly recommend Dr. Anupol for anyone looking for a minimally invasive surgeon. He is the best.

May 21st, 2013
Former patient
I started seeing Dr. Anupol in 2004 as an extremely high risk pregnancy patient. He took time to explain the necissity of every procedure to me, and put my mind at ease when I had concerns. He sacrificed part of a scheduled vacation to deliver my my son, eventhough another fully qualified doctor was standing by to do so. That level of concern and dedication speaks volumes.

June 6th, 2011
No Bed side manner
On one of my visits to this doctor he had someone he was training and brought him in the room. He also felt the need to discuss my other medical issue ...

June 2nd, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I started seeing Dr. Anupol during a high-risk pregnancy. The medical capability and professionalism he showed was top-notch. Not only did he continue to coordinate with the specialist I was seeing throughout my pregnancy, but he and his staff gave special care and attention to my medical problems. He even went the extra mile and postponed his vacation so that he could deliver my son. Three babies later, I am still satisfied with Dr. Anupol and have recommended and still recommend him to many!

August 26th, 2008
Great Doctor
Very nice doctor, extremely helpful and knows what he's doing.