A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Brouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Brouse is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brouse
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Brouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brouse graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel D Brouse DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noel D. Brouse practice?
- Dr. Noel Brouse has 8 office locations.
Dr. Noel Brouse practices Family Medicine near Danielsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Whitehall, PA.
See Danielsville Family Physicians.