A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Brouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Brouse is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brouse graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel D Brouse DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noel D. Brouse practice?
- Dr. Noel Brouse has 8 office locations.
Dr. Noel Brouse practices Family Medicine near Danielsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Whitehall, PA.
See Danielsville Family Physicians.