A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chant
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chant, FACC, FRCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chant graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Chant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Noel Chant FACC, FRCP, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George N. Chant practice?
- Dr. George Chant has 1 office location.
Dr. George Chant practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Internists and Abilene Cardiologists.