A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Chiantella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Chiantella is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Chiantella, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiantella graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Chiantella has 14 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Michael Chiantella MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Noel M. Chiantella practice?
- Dr. Noel Chiantella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noel Chiantella practices Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.