A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Chiantella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Chiantella is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiantella
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chiantella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Chiantella, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiantella graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Chiantella has 14 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Michael Chiantella MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Noel M. Chiantella practice?
- Dr. Noel Chiantella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noel Chiantella practices Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.