A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Curry is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Curry, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Curry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Curry BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Noel Curry practice?
- Dr. Noel Curry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noel Curry practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Internists and Rancho Mirage Gastroenterologists.