A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Dasgupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Dasgupta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Dasgupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasgupta graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Dasgupta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Rakhi Dasgupta MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Noel R. Dasgupta practice?
- Dr. Noel Dasgupta has 9 office locations.
Dr. Noel Dasgupta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.