Dr. Noel Delgadillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noel Delgadillo?

September 2nd, 2016

Dr. Delgadillo dropped my mother from treatment because she was not improving!!!!.

Dr. Delgadillo dropped my mother from treatment without a referral. He decided not to continue with my mother because

April 6th, 2016

If he's you last option move to a new state

The Dr is curt and despondent, the staff is rude and I ended up in the ER from withdrawals because of the Dr canceling appt for extended vacation and not renewing prescriptions. Also refusing to give the police contact information for the Dr while he was on his vacation so they could explain what was going on. Denying treatment without any reason and exacerbating suffering.

June 4th, 2014

worst psychiatrist in the world

This doctor is highly incompetent, does not order blood tests because I was taking Depakote, his receptionist is rude, and he's rude too. His title should be stripped and he should not be on the board and also should not be affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital. I don't know if he's ever been sued for medical malpractice. He does not spend reasonable time with the patients and acts like he has better things to do than spend time with the patients. He does not go over the diagnosis he writes down in his chart like he's supposed to.

May 15th, 2014

Not a good psychiatrist but a nice guy

I saw Dr Delgadillo for 4 years on a monthly basis. He was a very nice man but he made many mistakes with my treatment. Besides over medicating me and refusing to speak to members of my famjly about it, he never once sent me to get a level on my Depakote which must be monitored. It took a neurologist and my primary Dr to find out i was toxic. A gigantic mistake he made with me was to tell me i could drink 1 or 2 glasses of wine a day. I was and continue to be on psychotropic drugs and mixing the two is a giant no no. I began to abuse alchohol because of his permission and pressures of work and life as a mentally ill person. I am now off the alcohol completely and going through a disability case at age 57. Dr Delgadillo did not stand behind me in this case.My current psychiatrist and my psychologist did. The good Dr is very much to blame for my loosing my case, which is now in appeal.

May 31st, 2013

Terrible and rude staff.

The doctor is ok but, the staff is the worst of it's kind.

May 24th, 2013

psiquiatra

Very cold doctor, doesn't show any facial expressions and doesn't look straigh. First visit was all right, but when I called to report that one of the medications was given me very serious effects -I could not sleep a single minute and I was very nervous- he said I have to take it and if I get worse go to the hospital.

May 16th, 2013

Not very human

I have been seeing Dr Delgadillo for many years and it is now almost impossible to get a appointment; and since I did not go for more than a year I have to be treated as a new patience. This is not good.

September 22nd, 2012

Dr Delgadillo is an excellent profesional.

It has been about two years since I was referred to Dr Delgadillo by a friend.Dr Delgadillo is friendly, caring practitioner who has helped me by explaining my condition, treatment and also medications. The office staff has been great with questions about insurance, copay and appointments over the phone or at the office. I would referred Dr Delgadillo to friends or family members knowing that they will be well taken care.

August 7th, 2012

Dr Delgadillo is callous, does not show any real interest in the patient, no facial expressions, not even a smile. Seems to care more for the money than for the patiet't wellbeing.

Dr Delgadillo is callous, does not show any real interest in the patient, no facial expressions, not even a smile. Seems to care more for the money than for the patient's wellbeing. "But without a job you lose your benefits". What the heck does that have to do with the fact that the patient is seeking help? Is he afraid he's not to get paid for his mediocre services? The guy litterally acts like Lurch from the Addams Family. He asked if I was going to make a next appointment, my answer: no.

February 8th, 2012