A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Emerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Emerson, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Emerson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Atoka Memorial Hospital
- Chickasaw Nation Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel W Emerson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noel W. Emerson practice?
- Dr. Noel Emerson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noel Emerson practices Family Medicine near Atoka, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Holdenville, OK and Durant, OK.
See Atoka Family Physicians.