A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Figueroa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Figueroa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Figueroa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Figueroa, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Figueroa MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Noel Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Noel Figueroa has 1 office location.
Dr. Noel Figueroa practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Oviedo, FL.
See Oviedo Psychiatrists.