A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Florendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Florendo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Florendo graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Florendo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Haywood Park Community Hospital
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel T Florendo MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Noel T. Florendo practice?
- Dr. Noel Florendo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noel Florendo practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Olive Branch, MS.
See Memphis Pathologists.