Overall Review

March 5th, 2014
So Thankful to Dr. Frizzell
After taking my son to doctor after doctor I was finally referred to Dr. Frizzell and he was the only physician that took the time to correctly diagnos my son.

July 15th, 2010
Not willing to look past the nose on his face.
We saw Dr. Frizzell in the hospital. He asked like we were crazy parents when we were having our son evaluated. He brushed us off telling us our son was a health child and we just needed to relax. Refused to give any explination except that we were to uptight and not caring for our son correctly. Thank goodness we did not listen because best case our son would be blind and worst case he would be dead. Go with your "parent feeling" you know your child far better that any Dr. like Dr. Frizzel that can't take the time to research a childs symptoms and make a diagnosis. If your child has a complicated case you will meet Dr.'s like Dr. Frizzell. Hold your ground and keep asking questions and seeking help until you find out what the diagnosis is. You are your child best chance against all the Dr. Frizzell's out there.

December 23rd, 2009
we have been some of your patients since my children were little and the oldest is 12 now!! my how they are growing so tall and big