A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Goodman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Goodman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Clive Goodman MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Noel C. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Noel Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Noel Goodman practices Psychiatry near Falmouth, ME.
See Falmouth Psychiatrists.