Learn more about Dr. Noel Haskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Haskins, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haskins graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Haskins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- John D Archbold Mem Hosp, Thomasville, Ga
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haskins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noel Haskins practice?
Dr. Noel Haskins practices Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Conway, SC.
See Decatur Radiologists.