A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Haskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haskins
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haskins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Haskins, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haskins graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Haskins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John D Archbold Mem Hosp, Thomasville, Ga
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Haskins MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Noel Haskins practice?
- Dr. Noel Haskins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Noel Haskins practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Radiologists.