A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Haskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haskins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haskins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Haskins, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haskins graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Haskins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John D Archbold Mem Hosp, Thomasville, Ga
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Haskins MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Noel Haskins practice?
- Dr. Noel Haskins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Noel Haskins practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Radiologists.