Dr. Noel Hauge MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2017
Getting Worse After Appointment
The appointment started very well in that he saw me well before my scheduled appointment. However, I had only managed to give a rough summary of my issue before he gave a snap "diagnosis" and prescribed medicines for (as I later found out) symptoms I don't have. When I tried to clarify my main concern he started to give me the impression that he was just humoring me, and that nothing I could say would change his mind. As it was, the whole session even ended before my appointment was scheduled to start, and I felt a little rushed out. As far as the "treatment" goes, I work with a rule of thumb that prescription medicines are prescription because if they're not healing something, they're doing harm. Since I have nothing of what his prescription is supposed to treat, I feel as though it's done me harm, and that he was incompetent in his handling of my case. My actual condition continues to get worse.

February 28th, 2012
I've been with Dr. Hauge for over 20 years and he has taken excellent care of my skin cancer problems.

November 12th, 2014