A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Johnson, Sleep Disorders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Johnson, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noel T. Johnson practice?
Dr. Noel Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Hospitalist near Snoqualmie, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Snoqualmie Internists, Snoqualmie Pulmonologists, Snoqualmie Critical Care Practitioners, Snoqualmie Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Snoqualmie Hospitalists.