A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Johnson, Sleep Disorders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Johnson, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel T Johnson DO and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Noel T. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Noel Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Noel Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Snoqualmie, WA.
See Snoqualmie Internists and Snoqualmie Pulmonologists.