- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Johnson, Sleep Disorders is Excellent. Dr. Johnson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Johnson, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Sleep Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stevens Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Noel Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noel T. Johnson practice?
Dr. Noel Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Redmond, WA.
See Edmonds Internists, Edmonds Pulmonologists, and Edmonds Sleep Medicine Doctors.