A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Lasala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Lasala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Lasala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasala graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lasala has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Park Hospital
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Estacio Lasala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noel E. Lasala practice?
- Dr. Noel Lasala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noel Lasala practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.