A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Lim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Pung Lim MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Noel P. Lim practice?
- Dr. Noel Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noel Lim practices Neurology near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, TN.
See Hermitage Neurologists.