A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lucas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Manalac Lucas DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noel M. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Noel Lucas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Noel Lucas practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI.
See Saginaw Hospitalists and Saginaw Internists.