A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel MacLaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel MacLaren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel MacLaren, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Metabolic Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. MacLaren graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. MacLaren has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Keith MacLaren MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Noel K. MacLaren practice?
- Dr. Noel MacLaren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noel MacLaren practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Endocrinologists.