A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel MacLaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel MacLaren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacLaren
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. MacLaren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel MacLaren, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Metabolic Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. MacLaren graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. MacLaren has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Keith MacLaren MD is a male Pediatrician, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Noel K. MacLaren practice?
- Dr. Noel MacLaren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noel MacLaren practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Endocrinologists.