A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Martins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Martins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martins graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Martins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Bernard Martins MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Noel B. Martins practice?
- Dr. Noel Martins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Noel Martins practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.