A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Martins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martins
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Martins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Martins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martins graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Martins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Bernard Martins MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Noel B. Martins practice?
- Dr. Noel Martins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noel Martins practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.