A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Martins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Martins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martins graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Martins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans