Dr. Noel Olsen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2012
Good Neurologist
I have been going to see Dr. Olsen for over 18 years. He has always been a rather nice man to me and my family. We always came prepared with questions and with answers. He will give you the time if you are serious about taking care of yourself. I spent a good 45 minutes with him reviewing my entire situation during my last visit. He seemed determined to help me. Now if you expect to go to him with little to no information, and for him to carry the entire appointment then you will be disappointed. He will ask questions, but he cannot get the people to divulge everything. If you showed him that you cared about your wellness then he showed it right back to you. Never was he rude to me in the 18 years I have gone to see him. Just don't get an appointment in the 9 am hour as he is notoriously late.

October 3rd, 2011
I brought my father to see him to get the paperwork done so he could get a motorized wheelchair. I have never met a more rude, horrible doctor in my life. He did nothing but complain about having to fill out the paperwork. He talked down to my father, who is hard-of-hearing as well as being wheelchair bound. I would never, ever go to this doctor myself. You would not believe just how rude and miserable a person he is.

August 14th, 2008
Overall Review
This was probably the worst Neurologist that I have ever seen. I don't think that I was heard durning my visits. Requested to do Video EEG. In which he wouldn't set it up because his hospital didn't offer. And had told him that he should of realized that their are three hospitals that do this. After all my insurance is paying him. Also mess up my disability. Thanks to him when I had told him my last visit that I couldn't work. And he told them that I could. Stay away from this Neurologist. He doesn't give you the peace of mind that you will be looking for.

October 17th, 2016