Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
North Dallas
7777 Forest Ln
Ste C108
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-6868
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Endometriosis y Fertilidad.  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2014

Buenos dias, Solo quiero expresar que tanto mi mujer y yo estamos muy contentos con el Dr. Peng y con su staff. Mi mujer y yo queriamos tener hijos pese al problema de endometriosis que tiene. Al principio siempre es duro, tanto fisica, psicologica y económicamente ya que no es tan fácil como ir a comprar al supermercado. Fuimos a la consulta del Dr. Peng recomendados por nuestra obstetricia y la verdad es que pese a que al principio teníamos dudas debido al esfuerzo que supone, finalmente tomamos una buena decisión. Tras varios meses de tratamiento y pese al problema de endometriosis, mi mujer esta embarazada. Muchas veces, la valoración hacia el Dr. sobretodo cuando se trata de IVF se hace en base al éxito o no del tratamiento. Pero tengo que decir que el Dr. Peng se ha mostrado siempre muy atento, proactivo y dispuesto a encontrar una solución. Solución que finalmente ha encontrado. En cuanto a su staff, nuestra experiencia es positiva. Hacen su trabajo y el trato con el paciente es correcto. Nuestra opinión es que es un buen profesional y que hay que confiar en su opinión y en su criterio. Estoy seguro que hay más parejas que también han tenido éxito en su tratamiento de IVF con el Dr. Peng.

|  Worst customer service ever  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2014

The staff has the worst customer service ever, even mcdonalds has better service. I only went to dr. peng because he was reffered by my obgyn and I regret that I didnt check for reviews before I went to him. I knew fertility costs a lot but wow I wasted my money with him. I gave him all the paperwork that he needed in order for him to be able to know my solution was to go straight to IVF but he told me to do a couple of injections with iui. I didnt know untill I changed doctor (best thing ever) and new doctor was surprised dr. Peng didnt tell me injections were very likely not going to work.

|  patient  |  show details
by th on Mar 14th, 2014

please ,please don't go and see this doctor, very unprofessional and rude staff, all they want is your money, no patient care is given and doctors cannot tell patient what treatment plan he has for you, wasted my money on this doctor , Ultra sound every week ,even when you don't need it and please do not use this Doctor

|  show details
Feb 8th, 2014

Dr. Peng is an excellent doctor. My husband and I had seen two other fertility doctors. With the other doctors we felt rushed and like things were never clearly explained. Dr. Peng was very patient, explained things clearly and was very proactive. We were able to get pregnant!! I would recommend Dr. Peng to anyone with fertility issues.

|  Seek a secon opinion  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

I feel I wasted time with Dr. Peng. He requested unnecessary testing and procedures. My insurance did not cover IVF treatment so therefore I paid out of pocket. He seems knowledgable but he is thinking about his pocket.

|  Not So Good  |  show details
by Not Satisfied Patient on Jul 30th, 2013

This doctor was recommended by my wife's OBGYN, why I do not know? The staff is extremely rude and apathetic....well not all, just the one that "greets' and collects payments. As far as the doctor he was not clear of what his procedure would be and cost of the same. I felt like I was at a used car lot with the salesman "doctor" making my wife sign an extended warranty while I was away. We felt that this guy is in it just for the money. There are better choices.

|  Irregular Menstration  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

my experienced was great.I never thought I will have no hope for my case.In Doctor Peng,I was able to retrieve my menstrual cycle with no pain.Ive done undergone many clinical lab tests,and found out the reason why i got those problem that my other doctors that even been detected,before i have had my hysteroscopy and laparoscopy done..... I recommend Dr.Peng to my friends that had same problem or had any infertility issues...I am very Happy that My Ob-gyne,Recommend me to Dr.Peng...Finally no more stress month.

|  Expensive and overly zealous in treatment  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

My big issues with doctor Peng are 1.) cost and 2.) accuracy. His ultrasounds are very expensive at $450 a piece, and he gave me at least two more than I really needed during the time that I was seeing him. Also, I am concerned about the accuracy of assessments that he made regarding my reproductive health because after monitoring an annovulatory cycle of mine, he informed me that I would need to take pills to increase the thickness of my uternine lining in addition to ovulation induction agents. When I asked him why my lining was thin, he basically told me that it just is. After doing some very basic research, I realized that a thinner uterine lining is actually to be expected during an annovulatory cycle where no follicles are produced since these follicles produce estrogen, which is what makes your lining thicker. Overall, my experience there interracting with both doctor and office staff was very good, though there is one woman working up front who doesn't always have the best attitude. I do think though that Dr. Peng is overzealous in his effort to diagnose and treat, which, in considering this along with the price that he charges has meant for me that i cannot resolve my hormone imbalances as quickly. We spent most of our savings on him (and we still owe him money), and are sorry that we did.

|  POOR COURTESY AND PROFESSIONALISM OF OFFICE STAFF  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

My problem is with Dr Peng office staff. They are completely lost and careless . They NEVER return your phone calls, and the way they explain to you the IVF calendar is really poor. It is a waste of time and money dealing with his office staff. Also the have little respect for your time , appointments were untimley ALWAYS !!!I would not go back to him ever again simply because I do not want to deal with his office staff.

|  Office Staff  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2010

Overall I did not have a problem with Dr Peng, he seemed very knowlegable and thorough. My problem is with his office staff. They seemed completely lost half the time, were terrible at returning phone calls and once our services were finished they have been nearly impossible to deal with. My biggest issue is that they messed up completely in verifing my insurance before we had procedures done, and then have been anything but helpful in resolving the issue since. So while Dr Peng may be a good Dr, I would not go back to him ever again simply because I don't want to deal with his office staff and get royally screwed financially again.

|  Rip off.  |  show details
by Pep on Apr 18th, 2010

It was a waste of time and money. I regret everything about my visit with this DR. Peng. I had to pay out of pocket because he is still in the process of waiting to be accepted by Aetna - now I wonder why. He rushed me through the whole visit, made me repeat ultrasound test that I already had done a week prior to seeing him. He was not even willing to see the CD I took , his ultrasound machine is antiquated. I am still waiting for a copy of my report. I went to see him on March 15,2010. I was referred by a friend of mine. Now I completely know why she is still paying off her crdit card bill from the year 2005-2006 she saw him for her high prolactin level treatment for infertililty. I paid $480 for vaginal Ultrasound, I compare that price in DFW area the avarage price is @ 215- 245 in all IV clinic /RE office where Dr's do the study. He treated me like a fool. I am in the medical field and I've been reading about polycystic ovarian syndrom the past 5months. He could not give me a diagnosis based on my history and ultrasound. He said he wanted to repeat the test ( ultrsound ) everyweek. I had tears in my eyes when I heard him say eveyweek, and my visit did not last long, he made us meet with the medical assistant not even a nurse to expalin to me and my husband what Salin Ultrasound is and to schedule it for the following week. Please! I know about this old fashine test since I was in nursing school. Anyways. He did not spend time with us. That $240 charge for new Pt consult don't worth it. He spend more time typing our name on his computer and putting our history than eye to eye conversation. He is just after money, and if you spend that much money I think there are better Dr's out there. I am so glad after one visit and when I got home and composed myself I realized he is not for me. He had no clear explanation for what my treatment plan would be. He wants to repeat all test that I have already done in less than a month in a high-tech facility. one of the room where the MA was taking me to have my vital signs taken, I noticed how dusty the microscop was that sits on the counter. He is just money driven. I know how vulnerable one can be in time like this, you want to believe your DR, RE is out there to help you achieve your dream. Yes, they might be but they usually take the longest route for money purpose. Read , read more about your diagnosis before you see this dr. He is very expensive if you are paying out of pocket. I know he recently left the group he was in, so I think he is trying to estabilish himself financially . Telling me I need to have ultrasound evey week, can you imagine that? I have small cyst less than 2.3cm. and he tells me he wants to watch that. His reasoning about me having Saline Ultrasound is to rule out fibroids. I told him, I don't even get my period, and when I get my period it is super light. Doesn't that rule me out from having fibroids and the 6 ultrasound i have done since 2006 for routine check up says no fibroids and he replied with the deep voice yeah, I know but I want to do it. I am so glad after I got home, I composed myself and realized he is not the one for me. I FIRED HIM. I hope the rest of you all ask proper questions and do not go through unnecessary diagnostic tests so that he can make money. I know in time like this , one can be desparate but remember it is not RE who has the power to make you become pregnant. The Super power ( GOD ) and in combination with a well informed patient can make it happen and save you go through broken wallet and broken dreams.