Dr. Noel Peng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noel Peng?

December 31st, 2016

Best infertility specialist

Dr. Peng and the IVF Institute are the experts in fertility and kindness. Dr. Peng is a very sincere, passionate, humble individual; not to mention, well educated and extremely thorough in the specialized area of fertility. My husband and I conceived with Dr. Peng's magic; we are of course thrilled and grateful that this moment has come to fruition. The IVF Institute came highly referred to us and we happily and honestly pass the referral along.

December 29th, 2016

Awesome doctor! went to UT southwestern and did IVF twice unsuccessful and he got me pregnant at first try!

Please do not listen to the other comments about he does not speak English? He is double board certified with OB/Gyn and infertility and he speaks fluent English. My previous ivf doctor told me that I don't need surgery and he did surgery and I got pregnant on the first round of IVF.

August 26th, 2016

I was treated by Dr Peng in 2012, and although his office was a bit rough around the edges, I appreciated the fact that he personally handled all my tests/procedures. Even that terrible awful dye test that I had to do TWICE. I was glad he was the one who did it. He may not be a sugary sweet doctor, but he is thorough and available, and took time with me every time I saw him.

June 9th, 2016

The best doctor!

December 23rd, 2015

Stay away from this doctor, Go elsewhere!!!!

I saw him a few years back and I regret stepping foot in his office, I feel that I wasted my time and money with this doctor. He scheduled a lot of un necessary test and even an outpatient procedure. 2 IVF specialists that i saw after him, both said that procedure was unnecessary. Before you see him or even after, do research don't let him fool you like he did me. Seek another medical opinion. After another doctor reviewed my medical records we found that he would miss diagnose, just so that all the procedures would get covered under insurance. my diagnosis has always been infertility and he billed for a different diagnosis just to collect from insurance.

November 30th, 2015

Dr Peng and his staff are very professional. I would recommend Dr Peng to anyone.

July 15th, 2015

Bad

Rude !!! Staff

December 20th, 2014

Attentive and compassionate doctor

Went in with no personal referral and was pleasantly surprised.

October 29th, 2014

Patient

Please dont go to this doctor, he is horrible; he can barely speak enough english to explain stuff to you. His staff is very unprofessional and trashy and dont provide any education to helping you with the process of ivf, extremely lacking in knowledge and they are all medical assistants, get a real person that is educated. You answer his questions and he doesnt even pay attention to your responses. Please take my advice he is not worth the waste of time and is extremely over priced.

July 27th, 2014

Endometriosis y Fertilidad.

Buenos dias, Solo quiero expresar que tanto mi mujer y yo estamos muy contentos con el Dr. Peng y con su staff. Mi mujer y yo queriamos tener hijos pese al problema de endometriosis que tiene. Al principio siempre es duro, tanto fisica, psicologica y económicamente ya que no es tan fácil como ir a comprar al supermercado. Fuimos a la consulta del Dr. Peng recomendados por nuestra obstetricia y la verdad es que pese a que al principio teníamos dudas debido al esfuerzo que supone, finalmente tomamos una buena decisión. Tras varios meses de tratamiento y pese al problema de endometriosis, mi mujer esta embarazada. Muchas veces, la valoración hacia el Dr. sobretodo cuando se trata de IVF se hace en base al éxito o no del tratamiento. Pero tengo que decir que el Dr. Peng se ha mostrado siempre muy atento, proactivo y dispuesto a encontrar una solución. Solución que finalmente ha encontrado. En cuanto a su staff, nuestra experiencia es positiva. Hacen su trabajo y el trato con el paciente es correcto. Nuestra opinión es que es un buen profesional y que hay que confiar en su opinión y en su criterio. Estoy seguro que hay más parejas que también han tenido éxito en su tratamiento de IVF con el Dr. Peng.

July 5th, 2014

Worst customer service ever

The staff has the worst customer service ever, even mcdonalds has better service. I only went to dr. peng because he was reffered by my obgyn and I regret that I didnt check for reviews before I went to him. I knew fertility costs a lot but wow I wasted my money with him. I gave him all the paperwork that he needed in order for him to be able to know my solution was to go straight to IVF but he told me to do a couple of injections with iui. I didnt know untill I changed doctor (best thing ever) and new doctor was surprised dr. Peng didnt tell me injections were very likely not going to work.

March 14th, 2014

patient

please ,please don't go and see this doctor, very unprofessional and rude staff, all they want is your money, no patient care is given and doctors cannot tell patient what treatment plan he has for you, wasted my money on this doctor , Ultra sound every week ,even when you don't need it and please do not use this Doctor