Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Aug 26th, 2016

I was treated by Dr Peng in 2012, and although his office was a bit rough around the edges, I appreciated the fact that he personally handled all my tests/procedures. Even that terrible awful dye test that I had to do TWICE. I was glad he was the one who did it. He may not be a sugary sweet doctor, but he is thorough and available, and took time with me every time I saw him.

Jun 8th, 2016

The best doctor!

Stay away from this doctor, Go elsewhere!!!! show details Stay away from this doctor, Go elsewhere!!!!
Dec 23rd, 2015

I saw him a few years back and I regret stepping foot in his office, I feel that I wasted my time and money with this doctor. He scheduled a lot of un necessary test and even an outpatient procedure. 2 IVF specialists that i saw after him, both said that procedure was unnecessary. Before you see him or even after, do research don't let him fool you like he did me. Seek another medical opinion. After another doctor reviewed my medical records we found that he would miss diagnose, just so that all the procedures would get covered under insurance. my diagnosis has always been infertility and he billed for a different diagnosis just to collect from insurance.

Nov 30th, 2015

Dr Peng and his staff are very professional. I would recommend Dr Peng to anyone.

Bad show details Bad
Jul 15th, 2015

Rude !!! Staff

Attentive and compassionate doctor show details Attentive and compassionate doctor
Dec 19th, 2014

Went in with no personal referral and was pleasantly surprised.

Patient show details Patient
by A.G on Oct 29th, 2014

Please dont go to this doctor, he is horrible; he can barely speak enough english to explain stuff to you. His staff is very unprofessional and trashy and dont provide any education to helping you with the process of ivf, extremely lacking in knowledge and they are all medical assistants, get a real person that is educated. You answer his questions and he doesnt even pay attention to your responses. Please take my advice he is not worth the waste of time and is extremely over priced.

Endometriosis y Fertilidad. show details Endometriosis y Fertilidad.
Jul 27th, 2014

Buenos dias, Solo quiero expresar que tanto mi mujer y yo estamos muy contentos con el Dr. Peng y con su staff. Mi mujer y yo queriamos tener hijos pese al problema de endometriosis que tiene. Al principio siempre es duro, tanto fisica, psicologica y económicamente ya que no es tan fácil como ir a comprar al supermercado. Fuimos a la consulta del Dr. Peng recomendados por nuestra obstetricia y la verdad es que pese a que al principio teníamos dudas debido al esfuerzo que supone, finalmente tomamos una buena decisión. Tras varios meses de tratamiento y pese al problema de endometriosis, mi mujer esta embarazada. Muchas veces, la valoración hacia el Dr. sobretodo cuando se trata de IVF se hace en base al éxito o no del tratamiento. Pero tengo que decir que el Dr. Peng se ha mostrado siempre muy atento, proactivo y dispuesto a encontrar una solución. Solución que finalmente ha encontrado. En cuanto a su staff, nuestra experiencia es positiva. Hacen su trabajo y el trato con el paciente es correcto. Nuestra opinión es que es un buen profesional y que hay que confiar en su opinión y en su criterio. Estoy seguro que hay más parejas que también han tenido éxito en su tratamiento de IVF con el Dr. Peng.

Worst customer service ever show details Worst customer service ever
Jul 5th, 2014

The staff has the worst customer service ever, even mcdonalds has better service. I only went to dr. peng because he was reffered by my obgyn and I regret that I didnt check for reviews before I went to him. I knew fertility costs a lot but wow I wasted my money with him. I gave him all the paperwork that he needed in order for him to be able to know my solution was to go straight to IVF but he told me to do a couple of injections with iui. I didnt know untill I changed doctor (best thing ever) and new doctor was surprised dr. Peng didnt tell me injections were very likely not going to work.

patient show details patient
by th on Mar 14th, 2014

please ,please don't go and see this doctor, very unprofessional and rude staff, all they want is your money, no patient care is given and doctors cannot tell patient what treatment plan he has for you, wasted my money on this doctor , Ultra sound every week ,even when you don't need it and please do not use this Doctor

Feb 8th, 2014

Dr. Peng is an excellent doctor. My husband and I had seen two other fertility doctors. With the other doctors we felt rushed and like things were never clearly explained. Dr. Peng was very patient, explained things clearly and was very proactive. We were able to get pregnant!! I would recommend Dr. Peng to anyone with fertility issues.

Seek a secon opinion show details Seek a secon opinion
Sep 23rd, 2013

I feel I wasted time with Dr. Peng. He requested unnecessary testing and procedures. My insurance did not cover IVF treatment so therefore I paid out of pocket. He seems knowledgable but he is thinking about his pocket.

Not So Good show details Not So Good
by Not Satisfied Patient on Jul 30th, 2013

This doctor was recommended by my wife's OBGYN, why I do not know? The staff is extremely rude and apathetic....well not all, just the one that "greets' and collects payments. As far as the doctor he was not clear of what his procedure would be and cost of the same. I felt like I was at a used car lot with the salesman "doctor" making my wife sign an extended warranty while I was away. We felt that this guy is in it just for the money. There are better choices.

Irregular Menstration show details Irregular Menstration
Jul 16th, 2011

my experienced was great.I never thought I will have no hope for my case.In Doctor Peng,I was able to retrieve my menstrual cycle with no pain.Ive done undergone many clinical lab tests,and found out the reason why i got those problem that my other doctors that even been detected,before i have had my hysteroscopy and laparoscopy done..... I recommend Dr.Peng to my friends that had same problem or had any infertility issues...I am very Happy that My Ob-gyne,Recommend me to Dr.Peng...Finally no more stress month.

Expensive and overly zealous in treatment show details Expensive and overly zealous in treatment
Jun 23rd, 2011

My big issues with doctor Peng are 1.) cost and 2.) accuracy. His ultrasounds are very expensive at $450 a piece, and he gave me at least two more than I really needed during the time that I was seeing him. Also, I am concerned about the accuracy of assessments that he made regarding my reproductive health because after monitoring an annovulatory cycle of mine, he informed me that I would need to take pills to increase the thickness of my uternine lining in addition to ovulation induction agents. When I asked him why my lining was thin, he basically told me that it just is. After doing some very basic research, I realized that a thinner uterine lining is actually to be expected during an annovulatory cycle where no follicles are produced since these follicles produce estrogen, which is what makes your lining thicker. Overall, my experience there interracting with both doctor and office staff was very good, though there is one woman working up front who doesn't always have the best attitude. I do think though that Dr. Peng is overzealous in his effort to diagnose and treat, which, in considering this along with the price that he charges has meant for me that i cannot resolve my hormone imbalances as quickly. We spent most of our savings on him (and we still owe him money), and are sorry that we did.

Office Staff show details Office Staff
Sep 14th, 2010

Overall I did not have a problem with Dr Peng, he seemed very knowlegable and thorough. My problem is with his office staff. They seemed completely lost half the time, were terrible at returning phone calls and once our services were finished they have been nearly impossible to deal with. My biggest issue is that they messed up completely in verifing my insurance before we had procedures done, and then have been anything but helpful in resolving the issue since. So while Dr Peng may be a good Dr, I would not go back to him ever again simply because I don't want to deal with his office staff and get royally screwed financially again.