Dr. Noel Perinpanayagam MD Patient Reviews

3.8

November 3rd, 2016
Excellent
I have seen Dr Perin for spinal issues over the last 6 years. He has done fusion on both my cervical spine and lumbar spine, with excellent results. Dr Perin is an amazing surgeon, in skill and compassion. His staff is also competent and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr Perin!

May 16th, 2016
R.N.
Dr. Perin is an extremely knowledgeable and exceptionally kind doctor, with a very warm, comforting bedside manner. I have been with a friend who he operated on and took excellent care of. I've also seen him personally and feel he is the best.

March 24th, 2016
The best neurosurgeon in the country and the one NYC called as a first responder when "Sully's" plane landed on the Hudson River in 2009!

January 17th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Perin performed a laminectomy and two level spinal fusion - L4/L5, L5/S1 on me. The work and the results were excellent. Relatively small incisions and quick recovery. I experience complications due to a fall caused by an unstable commode incorrectly set up in my apartment. Dr. Perin was sensitive and responsive to my concerns and ordered X-rays and a CAT scan until the source of the problem was determined. I highly recommend him.

April 16th, 2015
Performed spinal fusion on me in 2012 i have been worse ever since. He just told me it did not work and would try a different approach next time in other words exsperent on me and see wat happens.

April 16th, 2015

February 6th, 2015
the doctor and staff were terrific, taking time to answer all questions and never seeming to be in a rush to leave talking to the patient.

February 6th, 2015

December 31st, 2014
Doctor Perin and his staff members are wonderful! After numerous visits to other Surgeons who were unable to help me, I found Doctor Perin; he was able to remove a tumor from my pelvis with confidence. The other doctors I visited had all reported they would have difficulty going so. I was so pleased to have had Doctor Perin as my surgeon.

December 31st, 2014