A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Peterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Heritage Hospital
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Peterson MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Noel Peterson practice?
- Dr. Noel Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Noel Peterson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.