Dr. Noel Reloj Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noel Reloj Sr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017

Doesn't listen, doesn't communicate well, blows off issues that are important to me as a pt. spends the whole visit typing on his computer, no exam, questions if anything new but blows off any new symptom.

NOT IMPRESSED at all!! Always feel like its a wasted trip evrytime.

April 7th, 2016

Rude, non-caring, smart aleck

He was very rude and a smart aleck he would not let me finish a sentence and didn't even look at my medical records that I brought in, since they couldn't even find "ME" He kept asking me what was I doing there? Like I had nothing wrong. I have a brain tumor and it is something very scary for me. He put my primary doctors treatment down. I think he saw that the VA was going to only pay for 3 visits, so he didn't want to fool with me. I felt discriminated against. His staff also wants you to sign a paper giving him power of attorney of any social security benefits that you might receive if VA did not pay. I have NEVER had a doctor have me sign something like that! Needless to say, I reported the incident to VA and they are taking him off of their list.

March 7th, 2016

If I could rate this a zero I would!! Absolutely the most rude and unprofessional doctor I have ever seen!! He wrote in my chart what all he done to me during the exam...what exam?? He didn't do an exam!! Like I said I would give him a zero if I could absolute worse doctor I have ever seen.

January 4th, 2016

Rocky Road

Dr. Reloj, Sr. and I had a rocky Doctor-Patient relationship. The meds he was prescribing were not helping to curb my migraines. He took the dosages up to the highest levels possible - they didn't even put a dent in the mount of migraines I was having a month. He does talk in circles, often repeating the same question by rephrasing it. He also loves to stare at the COW (Computer on Wheels) while speaking to patients. I am very hard of hearing so when he mumbled I had no idea what he was saying. I was his patient only for a short while. We both agreed, since there was nothing else he could try that wouldn't interfere with my other medications, we would part ways. He supplied the name of a new neurologist who read my record and felt the best place for me was a headache clinic. I do thank Dr. Reloj, Sr., for his honesty in dealing with my migraines. If you can handle an abrupt doctor, Dr. Reloj, Sr., is just who you need.

August 25th, 2015

Wonderful Neurologist

I absolutely adore Dr. Reloj. He is the only neurologist who has been caring enough to sit with me and go through all of my symptoms and accurately treat each/all of them! I did miss an appointment due to unfortunate life circumstances and am now getting ready to call to ask to please continue treating me as I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANY OTHER NEUROLOGIST.. He just makes me feel at ease as does his assistant who I believe may also be repeated or his wife. Keeping my fingers crossed! If you need ca neurologist De. Reloj is certainly your guy, comes across instantly as welcoming but more importantly as knowing "HIS SPECIALTY AS WELL AS PEOPLE."

August 20th, 2015

Very unimpressed!!!!

August 7th, 2015

Horrible bedside manner and attitude!

He entered the room with a frown and said, "what are you here for?" When my husband, who has some difficulty speaking at times, took a few seconds to respond, Dr. said again, "what are you here for? What's going on? What's the problem?" He seemed irritated that we were taking up his time. A rock has better bedside manner!

August 5th, 2015

He was rude and arrogant. He only seemed to want to argue with me about everything I said.

September 30th, 2014

Waited 90 minutes to see Dr. Then because he was running behind schedule, he thought he was gonna prescribe Alzheimer's medication for my husband and not answer my questions. He talked down to us. Reminded me twice during the appointment that he was a doctor! He never suggested any of the standard steps needed to be taken to diagnose Alzheimer's. When I brought them up he was like you can if you want to. Was also told by staff if you request a second opinion he will no longer see you. He also said sleep.apnea isn't a real thing and machines are useless! I could go on and on. There should be a 0 star rating

March 8th, 2012

Is there an option lower than One Star? That's Reloj.

Dr. Reloj has the worst bedside manner I have experienced in the 26 years I have been a Registered Nurse. He was very rude, abrupt, did not answer our questions, & ignored our concerns. During the neurological exam, he actually told my husband numerous times, "That is the wrong answer." When we asked a question and Dr. Reloj chose to respond, his speech was quite rapid and difficult to understand. My husband had been in a motor vehicle accident, resulting in a head injury and concussion. I asked Reloj several times to speak slowly, and to give my husband enough time to respond to his questions. Reloj then began asking me the questions, & ignored my husband completely. He did not explain anything to either of us, even when we asked. My husband is a Biologist. He is intelligent and kind. He was in pain and Reloj was completely indifferent to his needs. Neither of us had experienced this type of behavior from a MD prior to this appointment. If you don't expect much from a neurologist, Reloj will fit the bill. Otherwise, I respectfully suggest you seek medical expertise elsewhere, as you will not get it from this individual. We fired him, and now have an excellent neurologist.

August 28th, 2011

GREAT doctor

I've had this chronic pain in my legs for years. I went to other doctors around the area and while they MANAGED my pain, I was never really cured. My life changed when my friend referred this doctor to me. I feel like a teenager again. Now, I go around telling others how excellent this doc is. I don't know what the other reviewer was doing. She/he was probably just trying to score drugs.He is very knowledgeable, patient, will explain anything you ask him, caring and compassionate. I almost feel like I wish I was still sick so he could take care of me again, but not really! Haha!

August 24th, 2011

Rude!!

After being sent to him for referral of MRI results from my family doctor. He was very rude and impatient with me. Barely readying my MRI films and never even looked at my reports from the radiologist. After doing a very and I mean very short exam he told me that there was nothing going on but he would like me to get a repeat MRI in 6 months and to come back and see him then. I did just that. At that point it was even a worse visit. He never looked at my scans and just barely looked at the radiologist report, again slapping his hands together saying there is nothing wrong and to see me again in 6 months. I wasat this point very mad with him and left. AT that point I was telling my friends that were being reffered to him to be very wary of him and have had two friends that have had a bad experience with him. They will never go back either. I am now being followed by a great neurologist and I am very happy now even though I have MS that could have been treated a year and a half earlier had he taken the necessary time to do some tests on me. Please be wary of this doctor.