inactive

Noel T Rivers-Bulkeley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Riversbuckeley's for 17 years. He is not only kind and compassionate but extremely knowlegable of mental health issues and their treatment. He diagnosed my illness accurately and quickly and provided me an excellent, conservative treatment plan that provided successful results. I absolutely recommend his practice to anyone needing mental health diagnosis and treatment. He treats not just the mental health challenges you may be experiencing but every aspect of how they overall effect your life. I believe you will be well satisfied with your treatment.

January 31st, 2013
CFO
I have lived in Japan for 18 years. Dr. Rivers-Buckeley gave me back my life so that I could move to Japan. He hospitalized me in Ridgeview Institue for 7 and 1/2 weeks. It was the absolute BEST thing that I have ever done for myself!!!! I have met a lot of psychiatrists in my life, but I absolutely adore Dr. Rivers-Buckeley only!!! He is the best, most caring Psychiatrist in the world!!! He saved my life!! I was at the point of death and he picked up on it in my first visit to his office. I find myself thinking about his advice and wisdom frequently! I have never met a Physician who is more caring about his patients than Dr. Rivers-Buckeley!!!!

July 12th, 2012
I have seen the doctor off and on for 30 years, and I am impressed not only with his ability to remember my experiences from long ago, but his insight and intelligence regarding any of my concerns. He is very generous with his time, has genuine concern and his advise is extemely helpful.