A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Rongo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Rongo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Rongo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rongo graduated from Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation, San Carlos.
Dr. Rongo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Paglomutan Rongo MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noel P. Rongo practice?
- Dr. Noel Rongo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noel Rongo practices Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists.