A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Rose, MD is board certified in Medical Microbiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Richard Rose MD is a male Pathologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. Noel R. Rose practice?
- Dr. Noel Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Noel Rose practices Medical Microbiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.