A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Noel Rowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Rowan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Rowan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Rowan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan