A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Noel Rowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Rowan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Rowan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Rowan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel M Rowan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Noel M. Rowan practice?
- Dr. Noel Rowan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Noel Rowan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Hematologists, and Las Vegas Oncologists.