A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Rowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Rowan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rowan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Rowan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Rowan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel M Rowan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Noel M. Rowan practice?
- Dr. Noel Rowan has 1 office location.
Dr. Noel Rowan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Hematologists, and Las Vegas Oncologists.