A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Saks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Saks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saks
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Saks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Saks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saks graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Saks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel D Saks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Noel D. Saks practice?
- Dr. Noel Saks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noel Saks practices Ophthalmology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Park Ridge Ophthalmologists.