A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. NOEL SAKS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. NOEL SAKS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. SAKS graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. SAKS has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. SAKS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. NOEL D. SAKS practice?
Dr. NOEL SAKS practices Ophthalmology, General Practice, and Surgery near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Park Ridge Ophthalmologists, Park Ridge General Practitioners, and Park Ridge Surgeons.