Learn more about Dr. Noel Saks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Saks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saks
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Saks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saks graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Saks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel D Saks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Noel D. Saks practice?
- Dr. Noel Saks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noel Saks practices Ophthalmology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Park Ridge Ophthalmologists.