4.7

May 2nd, 2016
Dr Sanchez saved me from surgery
I was having incontinence and had been to another rectal surgeon in town who did many expensive tests and said I needed a MAJOR bowel surgery. I went to see Dr. Sanchez as I was having negative feelings about the first surgeon and I thought Dr. Sanchez should do the surgery instead. At my first appt, Dr. Sanchez did a scan and said I didn't need surgery at all! He recommended over-the-counter bran pills and Kegels which totally took care of my problem. Dr. Sanchez' ethics, honesty and expertise saved me from an unnecessary surgery where i risked wearing a colostomy bag for the rest of my life! Dr. Sanchez is an angel!!! He didn't just view me as a big surgery fee, his motivation was truly to help me.

February 1st, 2014
Dr. Noel C. Sanchez highly recommended as a colorectal surgeon.
I recently had a hemicolectomy performed by Noel C. Sanchez, MD, FACS, FASCRS who is Board Certified in Colorectal and General Surgery. Dr. Sanchez used the relatively new da Vinci robotic technology in a procedure known as "robotic assisted laparoscopic bowel resection". Although I am not a physician, my experiences with physicians over the past 60 years, and my graduate education qualify me to give an informed opinion. I think that Dr. Sanchez has had an excellent education which he continues by studying the professional journals and attending courses at medical schools, is an extraordinarily competent surgeon, and is known for his thoroughness in his work. He is a very affable and patient man, listening carefully to his patients, and answering their questions. I can recommend him without reservation.

June 12th, 2012
A great colorectal specialist!
I was in the unfortunate place of needing colorectal surgery. I did some research, and came to the conclusion that Dr. Sanchez is the best around. In hindsight, this assessment was spot on. He is an aggressive learner, staying active in the industry and teaching at a medical college to stay current. He is a civic leader, involved in several organizations and proud of his standing in the community. Is is the epitome of professsional, and takes his work very seriously. And he is willing to spend as much time as needed to answer questions, with a calm bedside manner.I hope I never need his services again, but if I do I will not hesitate to call. I would recommend him to anyone needing surgery or a qualified opinion.

March 2nd, 2012
Would chose Dr. Sanchez again
Dr. Sanchez performed my colon resection and although I have plenty of underlying conditions, he took all the time he needed to make sure I was on my way to recovery. He's honest- would tell me when he was concerned. His bedside manner put my family at ease. He's accessible. He returned calls to us over the weekends and made rounds in the hospital-even if it was 9pm!

September 27th, 2011
Dr. Sanchez took wonderful care of my father during surgery, in the hospital and after release. He has a wonderful bedside manner and seems to care for his patients. I highly recommend him for anyone who requires colon surgery.

August 7th, 2010
Highly Recommend
Dr. Sanchez was very professional & handled my case well. He is friendly, and listens to you and adresses your concerns. I would return to him in a heartbeat, if my condition warrants it.

June 10th, 2008