A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Saul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Saul is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Saul, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saul graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Saul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Med Ctr Plano
- Baylor Medical Ctr Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Denise Saul MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Noel D. Saul practice?
- Dr. Noel Saul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noel Saul practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.