A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Sloan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sloan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel E Sloan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Noel E. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Noel Sloan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Noel Sloan practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.