A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Snowberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Snowberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Snowberger, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Snowberger graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Snowberger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Lavonne Snowberger MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Noel L. Snowberger practice?
- Dr. Noel Snowberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noel Snowberger practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.