Dr. Noel Snowberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noel Snowberger?

Look friendly but did not have a friendly heart

Posted on June 28th, 2017

won't let patient seeking out for a second opinion

Posted on July 24th, 2016

Love her. She is wonderful

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Have used Dr. Snowberger for quite a few years and love her. She always remembers me and my health issues. My husband also uses her for his every 5 years scope. Thanks, Noel, for taking care of my family.

Posted on January 14th, 2016

We love Dr. Snowberger. Both my husband and I use her!

Great doc

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Awesome doctor. Cares about her patients. Great at diagnosing even difficult situations. I have referred numerous people to her and all rave about how great she is. Really good at following up - better than any other doctors office I have used. Her Physicians Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Wendy is also terrific as is the rest of the office staff.

Accuracy in diagnostics

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Excellent physician. Provides quality time with patients. Accurate diagnosis.

Performed wrong medical procedure

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Horrible, went to her for over three years and she basically just keep treating me like a guinea pig and trying to see what works. After going to a more qualified doctor, that doctor even told me she should not have performed the procedure of removing my hemorrhoids. After I questions why symptoms had not improved, her nurses sent me a letter stating they were no longer going treat me anymore.

fantastic doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2015

After seeing other doctors of all specialties (GI included), NONE were willing to go the extra mile to diagnose and treat my somewhat mysterious, life-threatening medical condition. Dr. Snowberger was the only one who was determined and caring enough to do everything in her power to figure out what the problem was. Other doctors had previously passed me off to other specialties and simply did not care as much as Dr. Snowberger. In addition, she saw me every single day while I was hospitalized whereas other doctors from my previous hospitalization would not. I fully trust her 100% and owe her so much. She's a fantastic doctor.

Competent and Thorough

Posted on February 5th, 2015

I switched to Dr. Snowberger after going to someone for 5 years who ran their office like an assembly line. I felt like another cog in their wheel. Snowberger was a welcome change. She is indeed a busy doctor, but never too busy to be compassionate and thorough. Most doctors offices today are overbooked and understaffed. I work for a hospital and know the time and resource constraints that providers face so maybe I have more realistic expectations. Dr. Snowberger is great physician. She knows her stuff and tells you exactly what you need to do. I am glad I switched to Snowberger.

Excellent service

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

Dr. Snowberger is very compassionate and thorough. She never made me feel rushed; she listened carefully to my concerns and offered the best advice for my circumstances. I fully trust her with my ongoing health needs and would recommend her to family and friends.

Posted on February 6th, 2014

very difficult getting an appointment. Once you get one, she will spend the time with you. But you better be dying or you won't get in.

Does not diagnose, she uses trial and error

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

I cant believe her..she said "I don't have any other ideas, you can try a dermatologist" Are you serious? Atfer she took my money after over 20 visits in two years. she just gave up and quit.