Dr. Noel Sorvino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noel Sorvino?

April 27th, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!

We have been with Dr. Sorvino for 14 years. She is the best. The kids love her, we love her, she is just the best!! If you have a child take them to Dr. Sorvino.

September 7th, 2016

first class treatment for my daughter for 15 years

Dr Sorvino has been my daughter's pediatrician for nearly 15 years. We have been constantly very pleased with the care and attention she has been given by Dr. Sorvino. In these modern times she is a rare breed of local doctor who knows her patient, follows up and is always there, even on weekends, nights and holidays. Appointments for non routine issues are always same day ( often with instructions to come down as soon as possible). My daughter is also very comfortable with Dr. Sorvino's "bedside manner". While we are fortunate to have a relatively healthy child I know from friends who are not so fortunate that they have received excellent treatment for Dr. Sorvino and, where necessary, references, for specialist treatment. She always goes the extra 10 yards and I cannot say enough good things about our experience with this doctor.

July 2nd, 2016

Seems to have checked out

After several years of having Dr. Sorvino as our family pediatrician I finally have had enough. My first bad experience was with her billing department. Due to an insurance problem that was not our fault, a bill went unpaid for 3 months. I received several calls to collect payment and on the last occasion her billing person said my account was approaching "deadbeat" status and if I ever wanted my 3 girls to see Dr Sorvino again I had to make a credit card payment. The second bad experience arose when my 7 yo complained of aches and pains and had a slight fever. We took her in to see the Dr and she told us to take our daughter to the ER. She wouldn't tell us why or what she suspected, but we had to go immediately. When we went into the ER they looked at our daughter and said there was nothing wrong with her and that we should take her home. We states that Dr. Sorvino was adamant that we go and asked if they would call her. After a 30 second conversation we were told everything was ok and we could go. Today was the final straw. On my youngest daughters well visit Dr Sorvino noticed small bump on her foot and said it may be some sort of cyst and that we should see a specialist. I can't understand how someone who has been a pediatrician for 40 years can't accurately diagnose a bump the size of a pea. I feel she only wants to deal with the simplest of issues and pawn everything off on other doctors. I would like to add that my children are healthy and between the 3 of them have missed one day of school (grades K, 1 and 3).

March 28th, 2016

Great Pediatrician

Dr. Noel Sorvino has been our pediatrician since my children were born - she is thorough, caring and wise - has counseled us through many difficult situations and hospitalizations from infant to teenager - has a broad network of specialists that she doesn't hesitate to refer you to if she feels a specialist is needed. Anytime I call her office we can get in to see her same day, and if I need to talk to her on the phone, she is available.

December 9th, 2015

Reputation of rude behavior, but good doctor. The doctor and staff are consistently gruff for no reason. I (nor my children) do not need to be "coddled" by a doctor, just decent kindness and civil tone from one human to another. No thank you, we found excellent doctors with a bedside manner, elsewhere.

November 15th, 2015

parent

Tacks on extra charges that are not covered by insurance. Hides behind billing service. Very snappy with parents.

November 13th, 2015

Its a business!

Office is dated and rugs are gross. Tacks on extra charges. Charges for school physical forms and charges for records to be sent to specialists. Charges by the page when your kid graduates from her office and need to go to regular doctor after years of loyalty which costs hundreds of dollars so basically your records are stuck in her office.

September 18th, 2013

best pediatrician period

I am a healthcare professional. My wife and I have two children. We have been with Dr Sorvino since they were born. Our children have been through many childhood diseases- some quite serious. I would not consider changing pediatricians. If you want the best, look no further.

June 30th, 2012

Rude and Obnoxious

Dr. Sorvino is so rude to the children and the parents. She is condescending when a parent asks a question. Her office staff doesn't have a clue what is going on and we have heard her yell at them several times. Very unprofessional. We switched to a much more caring pediatrician.

November 29th, 2011

SHE CARES AND KEEP YOU ON YOUR TOES AS A PARENT....MY KIDS ARE 6 AND 7 AND WE STARTED WHEN THEY WERE BORN...REFFERED BY MY DOCTOR WHO BRING HIS OWN KIDS..

February 15th, 2011

The Worst!!!!

The worst experience ever!! The staff was cold and harsh. The doctor should not be dealing with new parents or children. Her bedside manner was just a ...

May 18th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Sorvino has been wonderful with both of my children. She is courteous, professional and knowledgeable.